Plant Simulation is a application for modeling, simulating, analyzing, visualizing and optimizing production systems and processes, the flow of materials and logistic operations. Using Plant Simulation, users can optimize material flow, resource utilization and logistics for all levels of plant planning from global production facilities, through local plants, to specific lines.
Modeling manufacturing processes
With Plant Simulation software you can create well-structured, hierarchical models of production facilities, lines and processes. This is achieved through powerful object-oriented architecture and modeling capabilities for creating and maintaining highly complex systems, including advanced control mechanisms.
The intuitive, context-sensitive ribbon menu user interface of Plant Simulation follows Microsoft Windows standards, making it easy to get familiar and productive quickly. Simulation models can be created quickly by using components from application object libraries dedicated to specific business processes, such as assembly or automotive.
• Object-oriented, hierarchical modeling based on dedicated object libraries for fast and efficient modeling of discrete and continuous processes
• Graphical outputs for analysis of throughput, resource utilization, automatic bottleneck detection, Sankey diagrams and Gantt charts
• Energy analysis tools for calculating and optimizing energy usage
• 3D online visualization and animation based on the ISO-standard JT format
• Integrated neural networks for experiment handling and automated system optimization via genetic algorithms
• Open system architecture supporting multiple interfaces and integration capacities (ActiveX, CAD, Oracle SQL, ODBC, XML, Socket, OPC, etc.)